My Lovely Followers

Monday 21 July 2014

La-La Land Crafts July Release Day 1

Good Morning everyone, it's a happier than usual Monday today because even though I'm busy at work while this post goes live, we have a new release over at La-La Land and it's very exciting.

It's a slightly smaller release this time, (but that just means it's not so long to wait for another one), but though the quantity of dies and stamps may be slightly less than last release the quality will definitely have you ooohing and aaahing.

For my card today I got to colour up Catching Butterflies Marci, isn't she pretty?!  I matched her up with some of the new dies, Lattice Doily Border, Lattice Border and Fancy Butterfly.  


I coloured her with my Copics and used some different colours today.

Skin: E11, E21, E00, E000, R20
Hair: RV93, RV06, RV12, RV99, R81
Clothing: E11, E97, E93, YR61, YR68, RV06, RV12
Net: W0, W1, W7

Love her funky hair colour.


I have to say that I'm loving these new lattice dies and have already started making a wedding card with them, they are so delicate and pretty, and like all La-La Land dies, they cut really easily and come out clean.


The new butterfly dies are also very pretty, and a bit more intricate, they're a lovely size for cards too.

You can see all the new release stamps and dies below, aren't they fab?, click on them for a link to the store.
If you're in the UK/Europe, you can get your La-La Land stamps and dies at Dies to Die for.



Now pop across to the blog to see the rest of Team Mondays makes, there are some really drool worthy creations there, in fact there's inspiration for you every day this week as all 3 teams are showcasing this new release, prepare to be amazed!

That's all from me today, I'll be back tomorrow with more fun with the new release as well as my regular inspiration post for Dies to Die for.

Until then have fun! : ) x x

9 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Linda. I love the new releases and you have used them beautifully.
    Have a lovely week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Londa, perfect for today's weather! Love all these dies and these new stamps are very cute. Amazing color combo, I think I've never used that one before. Have a nice week!
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You never cease to delight us each time with a new and even more beautifully designed creation than your last. Marci is adorable and those dies ARE to die for. I wish I wasn't on a no-spending bash at the mo, coz these would definitely be in my basket. I love the colour combo too, so pretty.
    Enjoy your week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous card Linda. Your colouring of the sweet image is wonderful, especially her fabulous hair! I love the papers and beautiful intricate die cuts.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful card Linda! She is a real sweety - her face is adorable. I love the way you have incorporated the theme with the butterfly backing paper. Gorgeous designed card too.
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning colouring Linda and such a gorgeous sweet image.Love your card shape and the dies and all the details...fabulous.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's just gorgeous, love her purple hair
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my word, this is just fabulous. An adorable stamped image and such wonderful colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. STUNNING! Amazing Colours! The Whole Design Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx