My Lovely Followers

Friday 12 September 2014

Champange Lucy at Dies to Die for

Happy Friday everyone!  I'm back from my little holiday in Bath and here today with my latest make for Dies to Die for.

Today I'm using Champagne Lucy, from Mi Ran Jung  made by Whimsy Stamps.  I must admit that when I saw this stamp in my DT pack from Tracy I was soooo happy, I've been itching to colour up some of Mi Ran's artwork.


I teamed her with these gorgeous papers from Authentique, Elegant.  I know I've used these papers a few times now, but the Turquoise, White and Black colourway is just so striking. Layers have been inked, distressed and hand stitched.


I've put the list of items used, with links where possible at the end of my post. I added plenty of glitter to her feather boa and for once you can actually see it in the photos lol!


Champagne Lucy has been coloured in Copics:

Skin: E11, E21. E00, E000, R20
Hair: W9, W7, W5, W3, B000
Clothing: W9, W7, W5, BG0000, BG01, BG05


The beautiful flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and The Ribbon Girl. The lovely 'glass butterfly is from Karla's Kreative Korner and the gorgeous bling is from The Handcrafted Card Company.


The inside is simply finished with a couple of sheets from the same pack.



            Bazzil Basics Artesian Pool
          Jumbo Banner Stax - MFT

That's all from me for today, but I'll be back here on Sunday with some more inspiration for Totally Tilda, and I'll try to catch up with your blogs this weekend : ) x x 


12 comments:

  1. fabulous card, love the black accents and the gorgeous details
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Linda. Such a gorgeous image coloured so beautifully. I love those papers (in fact I have just been playing with them too) and all your detailing is just wonderful.
    I hope you had a nice time in Bath and enjoy the weekend.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very striking and gorgeous creation!!! Love the color combo with beautiful coloring and all the elements put in:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Linda. Yes that colourway is striking and very elegant. Great colouring of your image too.
    Hope you enjoyed your hols and relaxed.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful card, so elegant and with pretty details. I love your coloring

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very pretty, Linda. :) Love the coloring and sweet details...

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is another stunner Linda! Love the colour combo and your colouring is so beautiful! Great style as always.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW Linda this is stunning, I love the gorgeous image and beautiful colours. I am a new follower.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous, those embellishments look amazing! I love the image and gorgeous colour scheme too.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooooh I love your Colour Combo. Wow and look at the sculpturing on her face! Looooove it all!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx