My Lovely Followers

Monday 2 March 2015

Rubber Stamp Candy Winner!

Good morning! It's stupid o'clock here in the UK and I'm about to dash to work, but I realised that I completely forgot to draw my Candy winner on Saturday. So I've done that now quickly.

 In the end there were 149 entries! Wow, thank you so much for entering, what a great response. I added a few numbers to this for people who weren't able to get entering twice to work when they had followed/shared both on their blog and FB.

In the end there can be only 1 winner and I drew the number using Mr Random. This is what he gave me.



Number 29.

Big congratulations to Becky, of Cards by Becky.

Becky please send me your snail mail to 

linda.levoir@gmail.com

and I'll get those in the post to you this week.

Thank you to everyone for entering, I do hope you'll stick around. For those that didn't win, well I have some other giveaways planned for the near future, so watch this space.

Right, I'm off to catch the bus, but I'll be back later with my scheduled post for La-La Land Crafts.

Bye for now! :) xx


5 comments:

  1. thanks for fun

    congratulation for the winner :) regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Becky. :) Have fun with your Goodies

    Dunja x

    ReplyDelete
  3. way to go Becky, I'm just a little jealous lol
    hugs
    Sandie x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx