My Lovely Followers

Friday 8 May 2015

Eva at Dies to Die for

Happy Friday !! It's the end of another working week and a weekend of crafty fun to look forward to. I've been a busy little bee recently with lots of makes to share here now and lots for future releases, so far I've been lucky and Mr Mojo has not deserted me, let's hope he doesn't decide to do a runner after I type this lol!

Today I thought I'd share Eva again, I used her back in January and I used quite deep strong colours and I thought it might be fun to colour her again in a quite different style...well still MY style, but I thought it might be nice to go for much lighter softer colours etc to show the difference.


I used the beautiful Paris Fleamarket Collection from Pion Design, these are so yummy.


I coloured her with distress inks to match my papers.

Skin: Vintage Photo, Victorian Velvet
Hair: Antique Linen, Walnut
Clothing: Spun Sugar, Victorian Velvey, Weathered Wood, Stormy Sky, Evergreen Bough (I blended these a bit to get the colour I wanted)

I used plenty of Glamour Dust on her top and underskirt for sparkle.

I cut out letters from the border sheet to make a little sentiment in a Scrapberry polymer frame, I used some Frantage in Shabby Pink over the frame for a nice effect.



I echoed the layout on the front inside the card, using one of the border strips to replace the lace and ribbon.

Items used:



This card is for sale in my Etsy store, just click the link below

ETSY

That's all from me for today, but I'll be back on Sunday.  Have a great weekend! :) xx


6 comments:

  1. Your card is so stunning. I love the details and all of the embellishments you added.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her! I really like how you colour these pretty girls and your stitching - wow.
    Have a lovely weekend! have some fun!
    Hugs, t.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautifully coloured image once again Linda and surrounded by adorable embellishments to showcase her. Have a fab weekend.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a stunning card!! Love the colour combo, gorgeous papers and beautiful design!!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooh another comparison one I do love these! Its as Gorgeous as the first but yet so different. You may have noticed I have been missing Thanks to Mr Blogger who took away all my favorites but still left me with a few and its taken me a few weeks to realize everyone was still colouring when I thought everyone had gone quiet but I am BACK. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx