My Lovely Followers

Friday 23 October 2015

Elisabeth Bell - New Release Blog Hop

Hi everyone, me again. This is my 2nd post for today, so if you're looking for my Dies to Die for post please scroll down.

I'm very excited today to be part of the Digi Bells blog hop bringing you a new release image from Elisabeth Bell Designs.

This is 'Cami in Fall'

isn't she a cutie?

You can buy her here.

I have to say that I had a completely different design in mind when I made this card, I was going to use my little autumn leaves dies to make a really fun card,  but I could not find my leaf dies anywhere and with the busy week I've had, I just ran out of time and I was so very tired.  So I made a much more CAS card, and just added a lovely lush bow in a complementary colour.


I gave her red hair to go with the autumn theme, she's so adorable! I think it came out rather well considering how much CAS scares me lol!

I do hope you can join in our blog hop by clicking on the names below and leave a comment on each and you could win a prize of this adorable digi!


Linda L(me!)

Digi Bells Blog 

You have until November 1st to finish hopping !

Thank you so much for visiting me today, have a great weekend! :) xx

11 comments:

  1. I love your coloring of the cute girl...her hair is very pretty...your bow is fabulous!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your CAS makes are gorgeous, and this is no exception!! I totally love it and the colour tones are gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, love the papers and gorgeous image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card! Love the bow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda, this is gorgeous! You do CAS well. :o) The papers are stunning and sweet Cami warms my heart. The bow is a thing of beauty! Lovely showcase of Elisabeth's newest sweetheart. Have a wonderful weekend. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very CAS for you Linda, I know what you mean about it being scary but you definitely don't need to be scared of this style, it's beautiful.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute and love that fancy bow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is an other beautiful creation. I love how you color with a light hand. These touches of color are outstanding and really bring attention to the image. What a pretty pretty image to get to use for this hop, you lucky gals! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing Linda...LOVE your style. Cami is just the cutest!!!
    Big hugs!! Mary Lou

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love Elisabeth's images, they are all so gorgeous and you have done her justice!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx