My Lovely Followers

Sunday 25 October 2015

Elisabeth Bell - Valentine Angel Blowing Kisses

Well, what a busy week it's been on my blog, I've barely had time to draw a breath. The good new is though that I now have 3 days off work...woohooo!! So some time to relax.

Today is my first posting for the 


and our theme this month is

Anything but a Card

So you can make anything except a card. Don't forget that you must use an Elisabeth Bell image on your project, but this can be a digi or a rubber stamp, as long as the artist is Elisabeth Bell.

I made a gift bag using 


from Elisabeth Bell Designs

I absolutely fell in love with this stamp as soon as I saw it and couldn't wait to colour her up.


I coloured her with my distress markers keeping the colours very subtle this time and glittered her wings with Glamour Dust.




I paired her with some beautiful Pion papers, these are from the 

I do hope you can join in, you can find the rules here

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday! :) xx

10 comments:

  1. What a beautiful gift bag, Linda! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's beautiful. I love how she's so lightly colored. Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Bag is Gorgeous and this Image is just so Adorable! Have A Great Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous gift bag!! Love the image and the design, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful gift bag.
    have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a gorgeous gift bag!! She is a real sweetie! Great design too!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. An adorable image and an adorable gift bag, who needs the present?
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  8. This gift bag is a definite "keeper" it's just so gorgeous! I'm not sure if the "gift" that it will eventually hold could compare!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This bag is so beautiful that it would make a perfect gift itself, without putting anything in it. It looks amazing! Cute, sweet and shabby chic - all in one. :)
    Enjoy the days off!
    Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is stunning Linda, love the gorgeous embellishments.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx