My Lovely Followers

Sunday 15 November 2015

Wee Stamps - Winter Friends


Happy Sunday everyone!  It's time for a new challenge at the Ribbon Girls, it's a Use Any Image -Anything Goes challenge, so you can make whatever you like, but it must have an image on it.

Luckily I made my card a couple of weeks ago, as I've been full of the sniffles this weekend, runny noses are not really very good when you're trying to colour and craft!

I used the super adorable Winter Friends from Sylvia Zet of Wee Stamps. You can buy the digi here or if you prefer rubber Whimsy has the same stamp in a rubber version here.


I coloured the sweet image with my distress ink markers to match this lovely paper from Lili of the Valley,


I used a variety of gorgeous embellishments from the Ribbon Girl (links below) and popped some Winter Branches cut with a La-La Land die behind the flowers and cones.


I decorated the inside to complement the outside to finish off.


Crysanth White Kort & Godt

This 'Use Any Image' challenge will  run for 2 weeks, ending at 9pm on Saturday 29th November . There will be 3 winners chosen at random - all prizes must be claimed within 7 days of the winners being announced on this blog

First prize:  £10 voucher for LOTV

Second prize:  £10 voucher for The Ribbon Girl

Third prize:  Mystery prize from Marianne Designs


.

That's all from me today, I hope that wherever you reside, you stay warm and stay safe xx

9 comments:

  1. I love the warm, rich tones on the papers you have used Linda and of course your beautiful colouring of the sweet image. Each details has been meticulously thought about and placed perfectly to create this gorgeous card, love it. Very windy here today but at least it is dry for the moment, hope you aren't too wet where you are and that the weather improves quickly. A few sniffles here too this weekend, hubby decided to share his germs with me :/
    Take care,
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, love, love this cute card!!! Very sweet and the colours combo is just perfect! Love so much this adorable image!!! And such a wonderful design!
    Your cards are always PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and I love the colours you chose! Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful Linda! I am a big fan of Sylvia's images, but I don't think I have this one ...yet! The colours are gorgeous and the embellishments are just perfect!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, so beautiful, Linda! I love the pretty colors and sweet image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card!
    love the image and coloring!
    very pretty hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's that time of year - cold, runny noses etc. come with it I guess. I hope you're feeling better today.
    I love S. Zet's images and this one is so stinkin' cute. You coloured the image beautifully and it really does match the papers perfectly. Fabulous card!
    Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card,I love your card
    hugs
    Laurigami

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a Fun Sweet Card. You are rocking these Gorgeous Girls!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx