My Lovely Followers

Thursday 4 February 2016

Elisabeth Bell - Milly - Little Spring Helper

Well I had an incredibly busy time at work this week and all my plans went slightly awry, so what I planned to make for this week will have to wait another week and instead I have a bit of a quicker make for you using one of the shape art stencils from Dutch Doobadoo. This is the first time I've used one and they're very versatile. I do have to say they would be perfect if you don't have a die cutting machine and I used mine to make a shaped card. It was really rather easy.

I coloured up Milly- Little Spring Helper from Elisabeth Bell at Whimsy Stamps to match these pretty vintage papers.


I coloured her with my Distress Markers using the following colours:
Vintage Photo, Antique Linen, Walnut Stain, Frayed Burlap, Victorian Velvet, Bundled Sage and Shabby Shutters.

I think she turned out rather well for a quick make and she really suits the vintage treatment.


I added some lovely butterflies cut with a large butterfly die and 2 smaller co-ordinating ones that come in the Circle with Butterflies die. I finished off with some little pearl beads made with a pearl pen and voila! done and in record time...just in the nick of time for my post today.


The butterfly die looks beautiful when you double it.

The ribbon lace and pink flowers are from The Ribbon Girl, and the Pierced Oval Die and Oval Doily Die are from Dies to Die for


all the following products are from the Noor! Design U.K. Webshop


That's all from me today, but I hope to be back this weekend with the next in my series of Distress Colouring Tutorials.

Happy crafting! :) xx



7 comments:

  1. Wonderful shape!! Love your colouring and the design, the E.B. digi is very cute as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and this was a quick make?! I obviously have to work faster. It turned out beautifully though, this would have taken me so long to do. I love your beautiful vintage design and elements you have added.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's just amazing how you succeed to achieve that stunning and very attractive vintage look on your cards Linda. I just love them :)

    Hugs,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, this is a fabulous card and it was a quick make?? Love the colour combo, beautiful design and the sweet image!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card! Love the colours! Thank you for sharing Linda :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one is so beautifully done and the vingate look suits it well.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx