My Lovely Followers

Friday 6 May 2016

Wee Stamps - Emily

Hi everyone! I'm always happy when Friday rolls around because that means just one more day at work and then the weekend and extra time to craft, plus we have been having some glorious weather this week in the UK.
 I have some plans in my head already for what I want to make this weekend and it's a shabby chic make or two I have in mind.

In the meantime, I'm sharing my latest Whimsy Stamps make, this time using an older stamp from the Wee Stamps collection called Emily. I just love this stamp and I thought she was the absolute perfect match for this paper I had in my stash.

Colouring is done with Distress Inks.





Embellishments are as always from The Ribbon Girl and I've listed them below for you with links that will take you straight to the item in the shop.

25 mm  Dusky Pink Satin Ribbon
16 mm Dark Brown Grosgrain Ribbon
Cheesecloth
Pale Pink Wild Rose
20 mm Pale Pink Open Rose
Baby Pink Sweetheart Blossom
Pearl 10 mm Ivory Flower Trim
12 mm Pearl Ivory Flower Shape Flatbacks

I thought the lace was also from The Ribbon Girl, but I can't find it in the shop, so I may have had it in my stash for some time!! They do have some similar ones here though. The little heart on the bow was recycled from a birthday card my daughter bought me :)


That's all for today, enjoy your Friday! 




8 comments:

  1. super sweet card
    ove the colors and this adorable image
    have a nice day
    hugs
    Bad Kitty's Craftroom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fabulous card Linda! Love the colour combo you have used and the image is gorgeous. Beautiful design and use of embellishments.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This stamp is really adorable and you have made a fabulous colouring as always, as the design, that make me fall in love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do not own a any of the adorable Wee stamp girls. I am going to have to rectify that as they are so adorable.
    She is beautifully coloured and your design alongside the papers and embellishments have created a stunning card.
    Have a lovely shabby weekend Linda.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A sumptuous mix of embellishments, details and beautiful warm colours to create another delightful creation Linda.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow this is a gorgeous card, love the colors and your image is just so sweet!!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gotta love nice spring days - sunny and warm, but not too hot. Perfect! We had such day yesterday (and this morning was wonderful too, afternoon not so much). Hope you managed to spend some time outside.
    Recycling is always great. The bow you used is really pretty and looks great on your card, which is gorgeous by the way. ;) I love this adorable image and all the lovely embellishments.
    Can't wait to see your shabby chic creations! :)
    Have a grest day! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love every tiny thing about this Beautiful Card. You are inspiring me to find those Wee Stamps I haven't used yet!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx