My Lovely Followers

Monday 4 July 2016

Pastel Wedding Card


Hello everyone. I'm here with an inspiration post for The Ribbon Girl.
 I had a play with my papers and embellishments recently and made another pretty wedding card. I did this one in pastel colours to match the lovely papers from Craft & You. Love the way this one came out.

I used 2 sheets from the Vintage Time pad (links at the end of my post as usual),  lightly inked the edges with Walnut Stain distress ink and distresed the edges with my Tim Holtz tool.  I added a very little gesso on an almost dry brush to the edges of the papers.

I've hand sewn around the top layer with some lilac top stitch thread and I popped a little purple tulle between the layers and popped the top layer up on some foam tape.
I added some beautiful lace, then I cut a scalloped oval out , popped that up on some foam tape and tucked a little cheesecloth behind.

I coated the 2 corner chipboard pieces with versamark ink and then sprinkled with frantage and heated with my heat gun. I did the same for the sentiment.


I made a small floral arrangement with some mulberry paper flowers and some die cut leaf sprays, and poped a little twine bow behind. The flowers have a very light brushing of gesso too, just to tone down the colour a little.


I finished off with some pearl hearts and some pearl and crystal spray.

Products available from The Ribbon Girl


This card is for sale in my Etsy store, just click on the icon below

ETSY

Well that's all from me today, but I'll see you again soon. In the meantime, happy crafting! 






8 comments:

  1. very pretty card!
    love all details!
    have a nice day
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This amazingly beautiful card will make the happy couple's day even more special. I love how this turned out. A big A+ from me.
    Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very elegant and beautiful, Linda !

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card - I'm sure that whoever receives it will keep it for ever in their memory box!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning! What a beautiful 'non-image' wedding card. Love EVERYTHING about it Linda. The frantaged woodchip sentiment is so beautifully showcased. Truly beautiful paper choices. Just so gorgeous in every little detail. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully soft and romantic, and the Frantaged chipboard looks fabulous :-)
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always do Amazing Wedding Cards so Elegant and Graceful. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx