My Lovely Followers

Sunday 28 August 2016

Beach Happy - Notebook


Morning all! I have a little notebook to share with you today. Remember me mentioning that I bought a Cinch? Well this is my first make with it. This was originally supposed to be for the Deep Ocean Seaside/Beach Challenge a couple of weeks  back, but I had a couple of weeks where everything just went horribly wrong and my crafting was somewhat curtailed.

But better late than never right?


 I coloured up an older Saturated Canary digi that I've had for a long time called Cali Girl. I gave her a little yellow polka dot bikini and made the pages inside the notebook yellow too to match.

Colours from memory are I think:
Vintage Photo. Antique Linen, Walnut Stain, Squeezed Lemonade, Picked Rasberry


The papers are various scraps of mostly older Maja design ones, and I made a little scene with some dies. I tried to keep stuff fairly flat as this was a notebook, and just finished off with a few enamel dots and a couple of Make it Crafty's fabulous chipboard words.  I inked the bottom and top pieces of chipboard in 2 different colour pink inks. The top one has a shimmery sheen to it.

I love how simple the Cinch made this to do and I will definitely be making some more in the future!

Bye for now,


11 comments:

  1. I always like notebooks, they are so useful, even to make little gifts! This one looks fabulous, love so much the little scene and your amazing colouring, this adorable girl is just perfect!!
    Thanks for sharing, I pinned it https://it.pinterest.com/pin/534802524484377466/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning. You used so wonderful image. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your noteboook!
    its amazing!
    hugs
    Fiki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous notebook, Linda! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous, from the beach scene to the beautiful colouring of your SC image.
    hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a gorgeous notebook and a lovely scene you have created too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  7. This Note Book is Way to Gorgeous to use! So glade we got to see her all coloured up! Thanks for the Shopping reminder too! Enjoy your Day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous image and such stunning colouring Linda.... I love everything about this fabulous notebook!! I've thought about buying a cinch tool- but haven't got around to it yet - wondering if I could justify the pennies!

    Sorry to hear you've had a couple of bad weeks.... hope things are better now.

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE LOVE and LOVE!!! Notebooks are sp fun to make and decorate. You did a fabulous job on this one, Linda!

    Hugs,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, this is soooo gorgeous and such a happy little notebook with the sunny colours and the cute beach scene you made. I think this was the first SC image I owned so I always have a soft spot for her and you have coloured her so brilliantly too :-)
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh a cinch?!! I have been wondering about getting one. How are you finding it? Love this first make with it and oh so cute in the yellow polka dot bikini! Gorgeous creation hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx