My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 2 August 2016

Birdies on Corn

Morning all!

Just popping in with a quick make using Crissy Armstrong's Birdies on Corn stamp from Whimsy Stamps.

I coloured it with my distress ink markers and matched it to some pretty Galeria Papieru papers from the Field of Lilies stack.


I cropped them and gave them a pretty background with some distress ink, a blending sponge and a home made acetate mask.
The ribbon, lace and pearls are all from The Ribbon Girl

The fun sentiment was part of a gift from a blogging friend (thank you Maya) I thought it was perfect for this image.

That's all from me today, but I'll be back later in the week.

Have fun! 

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and sweet card Linda love the image beautiful colour's and design
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love these two cute birdies, the expression on their little faces is adorable. Such a pretty card with delicate colouring and details.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cuteeeee!!!! Supersweet birds and fabulous card!! Love so much any detail!!
    I pinned it
    https://it.pinterest.com/pin/534802524484001139/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful card. Love the birds and soft spring colours.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. super pretty card!
    love it!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that's so pretty. Lovely delicate colours surrounded by gorgeous embellishments

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is so pretty and sweet, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous in every detail Linda! Love the pink clouds and those sweet wee birds are the cutest! Love the gorgeous lace, the pretty spotty ribbon and those blooms, oh my, so lush! A dreamy gorgeous creation. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwwwwwww...these birds are adorable and coloured to perfection to match those pretty pastel papers. The sheer ribbon, lace and cheesecloth add a lovely softness to the card :-)
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a sweet, romantic and dreamy card. I absolutely love the colour palette you used. And these birdies are just too cute. <3 Superb card! xx

    P.S. You're welcome. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm going to do some catching up on your blog posts and enjoy your gorgeous works. You amaze me with your way of creating the cutest cards. Beautiful!

    Hugs,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooooh what a Sweet and Pretty Card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx