My Lovely Followers

Friday 26 August 2016

Celebrate

Morning all! I found this card in my draft folder, apparently it was supposed to go live in July, but yours truly must have forgotten to hit 'publish' ...ooops.

Oh well, better late than never. so I'm sharing it today. Quite a simple card I made with some 12 x 12 paper from the Lemoncraft Neverending Summer collection plus seveal elements from the cut aparts sheet.

I simply inked and distressed all the straight edges and layered them up with foam tape and adding in some lace and a chipboard doily, stamping a sentiment with black ink on the little cut out banner..
Then I finished up with a bouquet of paper lilies ad leaves, some spotty organza ribbon and a few gems.


All in all it was a pretty quick card to make.

Have a great Friday!

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous card with amazing details. Love it!
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo glad you posted it as it looks Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the beauty of this simply card, it's so sweet and any detail is just perfect!!
    Pinned https://it.pinterest.com/pin/534802524484350699/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely distressed layers and subtle colours on these papers. a gorgeous card, so glad you found it.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is very pretty card!
    and so soft and nice colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fabulous card! Love the chipboard the gorgeous colour palette.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's far too pretty to be languishing in your drafts folder - lol! The soft pastels and shabby chic style are gorgeous and I love the details you used from the cut apart sheet; that sentiment looks lovely on the chipboard.
    I don't even want to think about how many cards are stuck in my draft folder; not sure why I just don't get round to posting some of them!
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad you found it and hit the publish button! It's gorgeous Linda! I love the floral and timber combo. It looks so gorgeous. It has all the elements I love, beautiful blooms, lush lace, pretty ribbons and a gorgeous card layout! Stunning hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx