My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 24 August 2016

Lee Holland - Mouse and Butterfly

Morning all! Our new challenge has gone live over at Deep Ocean Challenge and this time we want to see
'Things with Wings'

I've used a stamp from Whimsy's Lee Holland Collection from the July release called
Mouse and Butterfly,
(which like all of Lee's work is just adorable), and coloured it with my distress ink markers. I coloured this up a while ago now so I'm afraid I can't remember the colours exactly. I've also used one of Kay Fatula's beautiful butterflies from The Kreative Korner, so lots of wings on my card.



I've used some lovely papers and embellishments from The Ribbon Girl and I've listed those below. I inked the chipboard to tone in with my colour scheme.


I did use some Wink of Stella on the butterfly but as usual it has gone incognito in the photgraph!

That's all from me today but don't forget to check out the rest of the team's gorgeous creations and  I do hope you can join in with our challenge, you could win a lovely prize from our sponsor

I am Roses

See you soon!


12 comments:

  1. super sweet card!
    love it!
    little mouse is so cute!
    Fiki

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty colour combo and adorable image too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda, your creative productivity knows no boundaries ;) how do u manage to work full time and make so many cards?
    This one is so cute, the mouse is totally adorable and I love how you colored him.

    Hugs,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is so beautiful. Love the sweet image and gorgeous colorus and all the details.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fabulous card Linda... I've been eyeing up this image for a while and you may have just pushed me to order! That little mouse is just the cutest and you've coloured it perfectly - I also love the colours you've chosen for the butterfly too. And oooh did I mention that LUSH sparkly ribbon?????? Swoon!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card! The image is so cute and beautifully coloured too! The papers are lush and I love how you have co-ordinated it all.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous purple tones, and the whole colour scheme looks great! The image is very cute, so beautiful coloured, and love the embellishment, expecially the gorgous butterfly and the delicate lace!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love purple but the green you added in here really makes the whole design pop and look totally gorgeous :-) The little mouse is so sweet and it's a fab touch to echo the image with an extra butterfly embellie.
    Your finishing touches of sparkly ribbon and flowers are lovely; it looks just like the mouse is in a pretty garden!
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Colors are so pretty on this one. Purple is my favorite so a bit biased anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute Linda! I love this sweet image and the card shape. The pretty colour palette and stunning colouring bring this sweet image to life! Another stunner hunny. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx