My Lovely Followers

Friday 12 August 2016

Wryn - Hopping By

I can't believe it's been a week since I posted, sorry I've been so quiet, I've had a lot going on lately and I've been trying to catch up also on some much needed sleep.

It's another CAS card from me today. This is my daughter's birthday card and I don't usually make her a CAS one, but as I wasn't seeing her on her actual birthday, this one had to go in the post so I wanted to keep it flat enough for an envelope.

I used some Kaisercraft papers from an old pad in my stash, the bottom sentiment is from the same pad, the top sentiment is from Amy R stamps and the enamel dots are from Whimsy Stamps.

I coloured Hopping By Wryn from Tiddly Inks with my distress ink markers in colours to match the papers.


Colours:
Vintage Photo, Antique Linen, Walnut Stain, Crushed, Olive, Shabby Shutters, Carved Pumpkin, Fired Brick, Pine Needles, Lucky Clover, Hickory Smoke.


I sponged around the edges of the image with Pumpkin Seed distress ink.

That's it! Super simple but I think she looks effective, even though him indoors groaned and made faces at my punny sentiment.

That's all for today but I'll be back tomorrow with some Candy to share.

Bye for now!






11 comments:

  1. Just adorable!!! And I love that colorful Kaisercraft paper :)

    Take care and have a great day.
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so gorgeously CAS and very effective Linda... and I love that you've put that fabulous bright paper behind the image!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to your daughter! I'm sure that she will smile looking at your warm card full of love!:)
    Fabulous colouring - as always!- and the paper looks great with this fun image and the warm tones

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your super pretty card!
    Happy birthday to your daughter!
    Fiki

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card, Linda! Happy Birthday to your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure this card put as big a smile on your daughter's face as it did on mine; it's such a cheerful card :-)
    The pop of DP round the image really sets off your fabby colouring and I am a fan of the punny sentiment!
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well I bet she loved it. and I hope she had the most Wonderful Day! It is so fun to do a Flat card to go in the mail finding need to do more of them too. Enjoy your Busy Day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just a beautiful CAS card! I love the addition of the enamel dots! As always your colouring is gorgeous and I bet your daughter loved it.
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet card for your daughter! Love your pretty coloring! Hope her day was extra special!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's nice to be able to mail a card in a regular envelope, isn't it? Even though this one is CAS it's still gorgeous! I love the fun image and I just want to hop along. :)
    Hope you managed to recharge your batteries!
    Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Utterly delish! I LOVE those gorgeous joyful colours. This card is pure joy and happiness. What a stunning creation! I love it to bits hunny. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx