My Lovely Followers

Friday 21 July 2017

Whimsy Stamps July Release Day 3

Hello!

We're on the last day of our new release show case and to round off my cards today I have 2 makes with clear stamp sets to share with you.

The first uses Paper Polly Dolly.

This little cutie comes with several outfits you can dress her up in and for this card I chose the Bee outfit. The set also comes with a set of matching dies (which I don't have so I did have to fussy cut this one), to make life easier for you, and the die set actually allows you to make an additional cat outfit.

I've just realised that I completely forgot to add her little antennae!

I coloured her with my Zig markers and popped her on top of a shaker card that I made with the Honeycomb Pattern Die. The sentiment is also part of the set.



For my second card I made a background using the smooshing method, with Distress Inks and Gold Watercolour paint from Gansai Tambi.

I paired this with some gold lustre cardstock and then stamped and gold heat embossed some flower images from the Little Birdie Told Me stamp set, coloured them with my zig markers, and fussy cut them. I popped them up against my gold frame with some foam tape.

The sentiment stamped on the bottom of the frame is from the Simple Sentiments set and the numbers are made with dies from the Brush Script Number Die Set.


I finished off with a few gold and clear sequins.

Thanks for joining us during the release.



2 comments:

  1. Love your antennae-less (lol) bumble bee Paper Dolly Polly - soooo CUTE! And what a beautiful card using the flowers from a little birdie told me set. Two great cards!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx