My Lovely Followers

Monday 17 July 2017

Whimsy Stamps July Release Sneak Peek - Lee Holland - Teddy with Presents

Hello!

I have one last sneak peek for you before the release goes live on Wednesday, and it's the second of Lee Holland's fabulous bears for this release.

I am so in love with these, you will have to wait till Thursday to see the third one though.

This one is called Teddy with presents.


These bears look fabulous coloured up in the traditional browns and beiges, but I really enjoyed colouring them up in different colours for a change in how they lookl.

My inspiration here was the patterned paper. I coloured this with my zig markers on Bristol Smooth paper butt  I don't have the colours I'm afraid,  as this was coloured some time ago before I got a little notebook to jot my colours down in.

The die cut word 'birthday' comes from the Sweetest Birthday Shaker Builder die set

Can't wait to show you the third bear, and I have lots more to share with you this week.
Thanks so much for visiting me.



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and image.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is super sweet card!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome coloring as always and I just love the plaid with this image!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx