My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 12 December 2017

Whimsy Stamps - Cute Cupid - Be Mine

Hello!

I have a cute shaker card using the Cute Cupid stamp set today.

This time I coloured the little fellow with red briefs and gave him a blond top knot.

The background is made with Nuvo Glimmer Paste through a stencil.

I coloured my images with a mixture of distress ink and Zig markers.

DI - Vintage Photo, Antique Linen, Walnut Stain
Zigs_ Tea Rose, Geranium Red, Deep Red, Pale Gray, Bright Yellow, Ochre

I used the following Whimsy products:

*NEW Cute Cupid*NEW Cute Cupid Die Set


Thanks for dropping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx