My Lovely Followers

Friday 1 December 2017

Whimsy Stamps December Countdown Day 1


Hello!

It's time to start counting down to the December release from Whimsy Stamps. 

Today my card is showcasing the Crazy for Chocolate stamp set and matching dies.

I stamped and heat embossed in white, all 4 of the individual chocolates from this stamp set. After colouring them with my Zig markers I cut them out with the matching dies.

I did some ink smooshing on some watercolour cardstock with a variety of pink dye inks and cut out my panel. Once completely dry I stamped a sentiment from the set in black ink at the bottom of my panel added a couple of strips of glitter tape above and then popped up my 4 chocolates on some foam tape above that.


I mounted my panel onto my card base with some strips of patterned paper behind.

I didn't add any additional embellishments as the glitter tape gave it enough sparkle.

The following sets will be available to buy in the Whimsy Store on the 7th December.

crazy for chocolate display.jpegcrazy for chocolate die set display.jpeg

Thanks for dropping by!


3 comments:

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx